5:58 PM

Who am I?

Posted by bethany



I am Bethany Brewster, the blessed wife to Joseph and the proud mother to two wonderful kids Caleb and Kathryn.

I am a Child of God, My savior! I would not be where I am with without giving over my life to Him! I gave over my life to God at the age of 15. My husband and I got married at 20 and my mom got remarried 3 months later. I am one of five siblings, although I only grew up with 1.

I currently Home school my children, volunteer at the Church where my Husband is the youth pastor. My Financial goals pushed me to lower my food budget of $100 which I was always going over to a new $50 budget. To do this I had to learn how to cut coupons and get the best deals in what ever I am buying. I have enjoyed working hard to save us money and I have also been stock piling food in the process, which I have never done before.

In looking for Great deals I decided to Share what I was learning with others around me and the best way I knew how was to write a blog!

When I am not blogging I enjoy Bargain shopping, Gardening, Spending time with my kids, Photography, Knitting, Quilting, Scrapbooking, and Modeling for my Husband. Along with curling up and reading a book, and did I say spend time with my family!!! I am so blessed with the family God has given me!